So then i said :

Viewer's discretion is advised...

Thursday 1 March 2012

mOrninG peRsoN

Ever get one of those days where you really struggle to keep your thoughts in check (not as described in "Thought Process") like being 'zoned-out' or brain-dead... usually this happens to me between the time i wake up and when i get in my car to go to work, but i don't try to fight it on Sundays... I will do things like:


Open the cupboard into my forehead (yes, literally).


Put face-wash on my toothbrush.


Pour milk into the kettle once the water has boiled (and boy do i need that coffee!).


Try to use lipstick as eyeliner.


Turn the tomato sauce cap with the hope that ground pepper will come out at the bottom.


Try opening a bottle of wine with a can opener.
(I know what you're thinking; it's terrible to have alcohol so early in the morning...especially when you have no idea how to work a corkscrew and you have to ask your sister to open the bottles for you before she goes to work and your left stranded with two unopened bottles of Allesverloren Port!!!)


Make my bed, only to realize afterwards that I forgot the flat sheet around my neck.


Put my dirty dishes in the fridge instead of putting them in the dishwasher.


Re-organizing the fridge so that there is room for my dirty dishes.


Sticking my sunglasses into my eye four times before putting it on properly. (FOUR TIMES!)


Get caught putting my dirty dishes in the fridge and reply with : "It's not my fault!"


Push the gate's button until the battery goes flat, waiting for the car to finally unlock.


Same error with the garage remote, but at least i realize I'm wrong and i quickly switch it to automatic before that battery dies too!


Turning the radio volume up when the radio is actually off.


So now you all know your pretty normal...don't deny it. You do this kinda stuff all the time too!




No comments:

Post a Comment